Here is a list of tools and services I love and use:
Last updated on September 2020.
- MacBook Pro (early 2015), iPhone 11 and iPad Air 2.
- Pebble Time watch.
- Western Digital EX2 NAS (6TB RAID 1 with two WD Red drives) for Time Machine backup and local file sharing.
- AirPort Extreme router.
- YubiKey NEO and Tomu for U2F.
- Feedly Pro for following news and blogs.
- Goodreads for finding and reviewing books. See my bookshelf.
- Apple Books for buying and reading books.
- Subscriptions to Wired, Passive House Plus and Dwell.
- Visual Studio Code text editor.
- Tower Git client.
- GitHub personal plan with 100+ public and 30+ private repositories.
- DigitalOcean and Linode for hosting projects.
- Sketch for design and prototyping.
Software and Services
- Backblaze backup (affiliate link).
- iCloud Storage for photos, videos and iCloud Drive.
- Google Apps (G Suite) for email, docs, calendars, etc.
- Spotify family plan.
- NordVPN for generic VPN needs.
- WireGuard and strongSwan secure networking.
- 1Password for password management.